[Ohio-talk] Flying Pig Volunteer Online Registration
salbers1 at twc.com
Wed Feb 24 16:35:35 UTC 2016
Hello Fellow Federationists!
Remember we are signed up to work at the Flying Pig Marathon on Sunday, May
1st, for which we will earn $500 for the Marching for Independence campaign!
The online volunteer registration form for our BLT-Tissue Station is up and
running. I am providing the link below, as well as the instructions. I do
need to tell you that I used ZoomText and had some difficulty with the
website. I do not know how JAWS will handle it. I will be happy to help
anyone with the registration process, now that I have done it.
Here are the instructions:
1) Follow the direct link to the online volunteer registration site:
2) Find and select National Federation of the Blind of Ohio from the
3) Complete Required Volunteer Information
4) Use blt (lower case letters) as the group password when asked near the
end of the form.
5) Click "Get Me Registered" to submit your information
You will get an email confirmation of your assignment. Please let me know if
you have any trouble and/or questions.
Thank you so much and let's go build the Federation!
More information about the Ohio-talk