[Ohio-talk] Just to clarify.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Feb 29 15:37:34 UTC 2016

I understand you want to persue a career and you are meeting some
resistance.  Believe me, when you are looking for a job you will meet
the same or even stronger resistance.  That does not mean you should
give up by any means, but you should work to find the answers to their
resistance.  This is true for most of us on this list who want to find
a career that is not one that BSVI knows is an easy placement for
them.  Remember, the reason BSVI is paying for the training and
equipment is so you will be employed once the services have been
provided.  Please, don't think I am discouraging you in any way.  If
this is your dream and you are having trouble convincing others about
it it doesn't mean to give up on the dream.  You just need to try to
convince them why and how you will be successful.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053