[Ohio-talk] Are we a liability for employers?

Vincent Fugate vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 15:59:23 UTC 2016

How can I show an employer I am not a liability due to my blindness if they
won't give me the chance to do so during an interview?  I'm being told by
people that I am a liability because of my degree of blindness, and I don't
understand this because I only apply for jobs I know I can do, and have even
volunteered for to prove I can do the same thing a sighted person can do in
that type of employment I am applying for.