[Ohio-talk] List Conduct

Kyle Conley violinistvocalist at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 19:09:19 UTC 2016

This topic has been something of interest to me over the last several months, but I have not said anything. With this last bit of information coming out, I'm going to say it here and I may take some heat for it. I think there are some people who don't understand that when we are representing our community a blind people out in the world, we sometimes act unprofessional. We don't want to act unprofessional and I public with serve. This list is reserved for talking about issues related to blindness, not being goofy and unprofessional. On another note, it is really annoying to see one word replies, I agrees, or LOL. Save those for off list. Thank you, Kyle

Sent from my iPhone