[Ohio-talk] Braille Readers are Leaders

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 4 18:25:25 UTC 2016

Well, 2016 has arrived and Ohio NAPUB is planning a Braille Readers
are Leaders contest.  I need 4 or 5 Ohio NAPUB members to volunteer to
work on a committee to get this going.  It will be pretty busy in the
beginning since we are hoping to run this contest in March and April
of this year.  This will be for k-12 students.  Please send me an
email at Marianne at denningweb.com if you would like to volunteer.  If I
don't get volunteers I will start asking.  If you are passionate about
braille and/or love children here is your chance.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053