[Ohio-talk] Charity Day 5 K race update on questions

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 23:10:13 UTC 2016

A quick update to answer some of the questions brought up on the Monday evening call.Sherri Albers voiced  some question regarding fees associated with the race.1. The registration fees for the race increase as the race draws closer.  Our portion also increases accordingly. It is a 50/50 split.2. Sponsor donations for the race or to sponsor a racer are handled by the site IM Athlete, who charges a fee to process the donation, and their own small cut.  7% total.  This is $7 of every $100 or 7 cents on the dollar. The charity race itself does not get any of the money, only the organization. 3. Any one who pays the registration fee, even if they chose not to run, will get a t shirt and we can get it to them if they are not at the race.Carol