[Ohio-talk] mixing versions of Jaws

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 11 19:05:56 UTC 2016

No, JAWS version 12 is not picky.  The problem is that Windows 8 and
10 came out after JAWS version 12.  To use Windows 8 you must have at
least JAWS version 15 and to use Windows 10 you must have at least
JAWS 16.  You could certainly use JAWS 12 with any Windows operating
system up to and through Windows 7.  The same is true with JAWS 14.
Be aware that Microsoft has stopped supporting Windows XP.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053