[Ohio-talk] Marching for Independence

Walter Mitchell wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Fri Jan 15 19:04:50 UTC 2016

This is a great way for all members to get involved with raising funds for
Marching for Independence. Please have all donations for this contest in by
May 31st 9:00 pm.

Good luck and may the hardest working member win!

Blind love is the answer, presently, and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member Cincinnati Chapter
(513) 582-8606