[Ohio-talk] Signatures Needed

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 21:39:11 UTC 2016

This petition is incredibly important to our ability to navigate websites as blind people. We have to speak up for ourselves and let others know how we feel. Signing this petition is a simple thing to do to make it clear that you want change. Go to the website and make your voice heard. One thing I have learned about the NFB of Ohio is that we are not shy so tell your friends and family to join in the effort. Share the information on your social media account. We need all the help we can get. The petition needs 98,643 more people to sign it.

The website is:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/direct-us-department-justice-promptly-release-ada-internet-regulations

I am happy to help anyone who wants to sign the petition. Email me off list and I will sign you up. I will need to know your first and last name, email address, your zip code, and whether you want to get email updates about this and other issues. Note you do not have to say yes to the question about receiving email updates to participate in the petition. I usually say no because I have all the spam in my email I can tolerate.

Happy petitioning,

Rachel Kuntz
937 245-0547