[Ohio-talk] Connect with NFB Ohio on social media

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:02:34 UTC 2016

Salutations Ohio Federation family, I hope this note finds you all well.

As was discussed during our board meeting, NFB Ohio is taking the plunge in
to the world of social media. As you might already know Social media in the
last decade has become one of the primary ways information and ideas are
shared between people of all ages and backgrounds.

To that end, government leaders and agencies are increasingly harnessing the
powers of social media to both connect with the public and extract
information. This gives us the opportunity to have Real-time, two-way
conversations between us and Government. Until recently, communication with
any government body was limited to phone, mail, or in person and none
guaranteed a response. Having a social media presence will also allow us the
ability to get the word out about important federation resolutions,
programs, and policies quickly and effectively

Follow NFB Ohio on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Here you will be able to get updates about federation events in your area,
information about affiliate fundraisers, times and locations for Chapter
meetings, and so much more.

Follow us on twitter @ohnfb, where you will find breaking federation
updates, Inspirational federation quotes, and other tweets from around the
federation.

Subscribe to our YouTube channel NFB OHIO, Where we will show videos from
Ohio's federationists engaging in all manner of activities.

You are highly encouraged to share pictures and other content. Please send
any pictures or videos to: jordystringer83 at gmail.com with a detailed
description of the pic or video, and we will make use of it.

You should also add http://www.nfbohio.org to your favorites.

I look forward to working with you all to build this part of our federation
presence here in the great state of Ohio.

Warmly,

Jordy D. Stringer

Cell: 317-629-4639

E-mail: jordystringer83 at gmail.com