[Ohio-talk] marching for independence

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 15:27:35 UTC 2016

This is a report for your information and another call for  action.

We are marching for independence,

We have a challenge for marching for independence the challenge to you is to
get people to donate 250.00 will you join us?

We also have     the first charity day race to be held June 26th in Columbus
have you registered  are sent sherry Ruth your 30.00 to sponsor   someone
else? remember  one of our new leaders stated on the board of directors call
we should all be marching for independence.

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 runners and walkers will take to the streets of
Columbus, Ohio for the 1st Annual Charity Day 5K!

This will be a collaborative fundraising effort of several charitable
organizations running on the same course, while fundraising for their
specific charitable organization. Our great NFB of Ohio has began to march
Get your friends and others to go to the following link.

www.charityday5k.com

The newest project is that we are signed up for the biggest raffle ever will
you be at the event are buy a ticket for 5 dollars?

Only One Chance to Win? Of Course Not... We will select 2 additional Biggest
Raffle Ever contestants as prize winners during the Pig Drop (you need not
be present to win)!http://www.piggestraffle.com/car.png

1st Place: $10,000 Cash ($5,000 to winning ticket holder and $5,000 to the
charity who sold the ticket)
2nd Place: 2 year lease on a 2016 Toyota Prius!
3rd Place: Cincinnati Get-Away Experience! (Valued at over $1,500)

How Do I Get Started? Simple. All you have to do is purchase your PIGS here,
and the best part is that you can choose the charity that you want to
benefit from your purchase!

 <http://www.piggestraffle.com/> www.piggestraffle.com.

Do not worried Mr. president I have your 50 dollars of tickets ready.

Dr. Smith I have 50 dollars of tickets for you also lol

For the members that are selling tickets on each ticket the person can check
how many tickets they want and they do not have to buy more than the ticket
you sale them each ticket will be read and you will get that many  chances
to win.

 I understand that at least 1 chapter has decided to work on a project for
marching for independence.

The diabetic division president and other members have partnered up with
this event and have  been working very hard to get the job done.

I am looking for more hard working federation members to commit.

Carol Akers and others are doing great work on our behalf to make the
marching for independence a great success.

Let's go build the federation team