[Ohio-talk] Flying Pig question

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 03:15:38 UTC 2016

Yes Cheryl, the NFB keeps all the funds generated from the adoption of piggies with the sale of tickets. One paper ticket has the potential for much more than $5.  The same ticket can be used for the person to adopt 6 piggies for $25, 12 piggies for $50 or donate any amount they want. The Flying Pig office then puts the persons name in for one, 6 or 12 piggies, whatever is marked on the ticket stub. Therefore, the more we promote the tickets and prizes, the more we make!  It is an awesome deal for us!Carol