[Ohio-talk] Schwan's cares Update--01-27-2016

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:18:51 UTC 2016

Hello young lady that is correct we need all of our fundraising efforts to
be successful.
That is why I ordered 75.00 dollars of Schwan's before 11pm last night. We
must dedicate our efforts and double them.
The marching for independence campaign also helps to motivate all
fundraising projects. Positive Payne
PS.  Have you got your pig yet?
Will you and shon meet me in Columbus June 26th?