[Ohio-talk] Thoughts of Continued Health For Karen Noles

Karen ladynfb at att.net
Thu Jan 28 01:18:07 UTC 2016

Hi Milena,This is Karen I'm sure I have met you at one of our conventions ect I am in the hospital as I type I just wanted to keep you all updated.  The doctors say most of my cancer is is in my liver and they are trying to sort out everything thanks for all your prayers!!I love you all!!!
Karen  Noled