[Ohio-talk] Fundraising--It's The Thing To Do!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 29 06:05:44 UTC 2016

Hi Listers And Supporters,

First, thank you, Richard, for giving to the Schwans Cares campaign through your purchase of its entrees,snacks, ice creams and desserts.  We need more customers such as yourself.  In fact, we have a few already in Maureen McCormick, Karen Noles, Eric Duffy, Shelbi Hindel, Sherry Ruth, and others.

Second, let's continue supporting Schwans Cares, Malley's Chocolates, Adopt-A-Pig, the 5-K charity walk and the march for independence.  There's a lot on the plate, but we can meet the challenge because we're the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, and we can get things done!

Best Regards,
Milena Zavoli