[Ohio-talk] ADA And What A Celebration!!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:46:48 UTC 2016

Spread The Word!

Come and join us for the National Federation of the Blind of Cleveland's
monthly meeting.  We will celebrate by venturing out into the community at
Chick Filet.  We will give back to this supporter, who made a generous
donation to the 2015 Ohio State Convention.  We are inviting NFB of Cuyahoga
to join us and thank them for their instrumental efforts in reaching out to
this establishment and securing 100 sandwiches.  All NFB members throughout
the surrounding areas are equally invited as well.  Last year we
participated at Panera Bread and provided awareness about how to "live the
life we want".  We were independent, bold and most of all, it was
respectable for us to be blind!

Here is the NFB's motto and everyone in the Federation should read this,
know this and live by this---

between blind people and our dreams.

So, come and join the Cleveland Chapter of the NFB on July 15, 2016 at 5:30
to 8:00 PM.  The location is-

Chick Filet

4779 Great Northern Blvd.

North Olmsted, Ohio 44070

URGENT NOTE!!

Please rsvp with Suzanne Turner by Sunday, July, 10th to gain an accurate
count.  The Manager has requested a prior notice to prepare.  The Agenda is
below!!

Welcome: William H. Turner, Cleveland Chapter President

Sarah Bishop: NFB Pledge

Secretary Report: Shawana Griffin

Treasury Report: Natassha Ricks

Commemorating the Americans with Disability Act: Cheryl Fields

Debriefing of the NFB 2016 Convention: Suzanne Turner

State of Ohio Convention: William Turner

Ohio's Board Meeting, Cheryl Fields

Adjournment:

Suzanne

Phone: 216-990-6199

William H. Turner, Cleveland Chapter President