[Ohio-talk] [Cinci-nfb] Volunteer Appreciation

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Fri Jul 8 01:48:03 UTC 2016

Rachel,

I do not think you knew what you were getting into when you said "yes" to
Eric Duffy when he first asked you to coordinate the exhibit table, did you?
Yes, it was hectic, crazy and overwhelming at times, but you never lost your
sense of humor. You guys should have seen Rachel when she was telling these
young girls they needed to go to Gamblers Anonymous because they couldn't
stop playing our Lucky Lolly Game! Yes, folks, Rachel is a keeper! She is
one of the hardest workers in this affiliate. Our thanks goes out to you,
Rachel.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers