[Ohio-talk] Congratulations Elif!

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Sun Jul 10 12:01:21 UTC 2016

Congratulations Ellif!

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101 L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofCincinnati/.

Twitter @ohnfb,
YouTube channel NFB OHIO

Hello Fellow Federationists,

For those of you who were not at convention, I would like to let you know
that Elif Emir Oksus, a member of the Cincinnati Chapter, was presented a
$5,000 NFB national scholarship! Elif is a student at the University of
Cincinnati, working on her PhD in Counseling. She was one of thirty winners
of a national scholarship, out of over 600 applicants. Great job Elif, we
are all very proud of you and the great work you are doing.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers