[Ohio-talk] One More Sneak and Timely Preview

Dawn dlanting at bex.net
Thu Jul 21 15:10:32 UTC 2016

Wow  that  was wonderful  J W  as I was listening  to  your song  living on
the  edge  my husband came into the room and said  you are  listening  to
Soloma Burk  ??  I saied  who is that  he saie  a famous  blues  singer   I
laughed  and said no  silly that is  J W  he  said really  I said  he is
pretty darn good  he agreed  he is  a lover of blues lol  thank you so much
I really enjoy  all of your music  you my friend  are so gifted  befor I
listened to your song  I was  listening  to Fanny Crosbys  story  it too is
so amazing like  you are  she wrote  many songs  many  gospel songs  as I am
sure  you know  thank you  for being  you  love it  keep me posted on all
your  tunes I will buy them  have a wonderful  day  and God bless you  the
blessings   are falling   on you