[Ohio-talk] recruiting new members

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:25:00 UTC 2016

 That is a nice article. I have personally read  from some people who
became or are considering becoming NFB members because of encounters
they had, stories they heard or encouragement they got by others who
belong to the organization. Making members for any kind of group or
organization is a hardworking process for all, but I believe good news
always spreads fast and reaches many people and if this is done in as
many ways as possible, it could help bring even more members. With the
internet, it is even easier to do that now through lists, facebook
groups, skype conferences and other such things, because when you
think about it, everyone may know of someone else and ones things
start going, the circle can spread faster than you think. That is what
happened with one of my facebook groups. In just a year, we became a
group of 3220!