[Ohio-talk] Karen Noles

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:35:46 UTC 2016

I am so sorry to hear of Karen's passing. Although I didn't have the chance to get to know her, I am saddened by the loss of a special member of our NFB family. I know she will be missed.

If someone could keep us informed of her memorial arrangements or just forward the link as it becomes available, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Your friend,

Rachel R. Kuntz
Board Member
937.245.0547 cell
rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org
Live the life you want… Blindness is not what holds you back.