[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} Karen Noles

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 21:39:37 UTC 2016

Thank you Carol for such a wonderful recall of the service. I did not know Karen well, but I am sure that her life was captured in a positive light.

R,I,P Karen

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofCincinnati/.