[Ohio-talk] Orlando

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 19:00:44 UTC 2016

Good Afternoon All,

I am seeking a roommate for my daughter who will be attending the
Convention.  Her name is Danielle Turner and she is a first-timer.   I want
her experience to be a great one during Convention 2016.  She will be
volunteering as well and I know that this endeavor will provide a great deal
of a reward for her.

She has a double room, coming in to Orlando on June 30, 2016 and departing
July 4, 2016.  Therefore, I would like to have someone who will keep her
engaged and exude what it means to "live the life you want."

If you are interested or know of someone, please contact me at 216-990-6199.

Thank you!

Suzanne Turner