[Ohio-talk] reminder of the message from Danielle Trevino

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:10:33 UTC 2016

Greetings,

At the end of my remarks you will find an email that was put out by Danielle
Trevino from the national office.

She is requesting us to reach out and build the federation and if you have
recruited new members then let us know.

We all should be bringing in new members.

The state convention will be here before we realize it. .

I am encouraging all chapters to grow and bring more members to this state
convention than we ever have.

We can build the federation 1 member at a time.

 Dear Federation Family:

As this quarter draws to its end, I encourage you to reflect on the events,
office visits, speaking engagements, and activities your chapter
participated in during the last three months. This is the ideal time to look
back on what you did, the outcome, who your efforts reached, and what to
plan for the next quarter. If you've recruited new members or established a
relationship with an organization in your community, please share. You can
email us at membership at nfb.org and let us know how you did.

As we continue to make preparations for the seventy-sixth convention of the
National Federation of the Blind, let us not forget that the work will
continue when we get home. July brings with it a new quarter and new
opportunities to engage members of your communities. Since we're heading
into the middle of summer, there are so many events and activities you can
do outdoors. In our next message, we will be sending out the overview for
the next quarter, complete with suggestions of things you can try to reach
your neighbors. As always, we are here to support you in all that you do.
Let's go build the Federation!

Danielle Trevino

Coordinator for Social Media and Member Engagement

National Federation of the Blind

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

  Baltimore, MD 21230

P: (410) 659-9314, Extension 2358