[Ohio-talk] Congratulations Cleveland Cavaliers

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:18:05 UTC 2016

BELIEVE IT! THE CAVALIERS ARE NBA CHAMPIONS Series MVP James makes
good on his word after Irving's clutch shot.

Cleveland, Home of the 2016 NBA Champions! The Cleveland Cavaliers!
Hooray, we made history, best player on the planet

I am so very happy, if you can't tell, can't stop smiling and tearing up
How many of you listen on the radio? Those fellas are the best!!! I am
going to drop them a note of thanks , when I calm down... Hooray
and to answer the question, no that was not me downtown last night
jumping up and down on the police car, lol!