[Ohio-talk] firefox question

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:12:51 UTC 2016

OK, first, whenever you install any new programs, tab around each setup
screen to make sure that there aren't any boxes checked to allow the program
to change your homepage.  Also, you can avoid accidentally installing
crapware this way.

>From Firefox, press alt+t to open the Tools menu.  Either up or down arrow
to Options then press enter.  Tab a few times (when passing the first list
box, you should hear general) and you will eventually come upon the settings
for what happens when you open the browser and the homepage.  Check these
out and let me know how it goes.

Robby