[Ohio-talk] Charity Day 5k

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:11:19 UTC 2016

Springfield was also in the house. R

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carol Akers via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 9:18 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Carol Akers
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Charity Day 5k

Wow! What an awesome day we had for a race today! I want to thank each of our members who came out to make this event happen today.  It was warm, but the course was great and quite scenic along the Scioto River. It was a lot of fun and a good workout.  I appreciate all of the Miami Valley and Cincinnati members who traveled the distance to join us. This was the innagraual event and it drew quite a crowd.  We had a lot of positive feedback on our participation and a lot of opportunities to share our organization with others. Our partipants were 17 in numbers, but I am grateful for all who committed to our purpose of fundraising while making our presence obvious. We made quite an impression. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Tired feet Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android