[Ohio-talk] Email messages needed today and tomorrow

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:50:48 UTC 2016

Calling is fine, but see if you can get to the aide’s voicemail with the message.
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you zwant; blindness is not what holds you back.