[Ohio-talk] Nations Blind Pod Cast

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:40:57 UTC 2016

The following information comes from President Riccobono.
Nation's Blind Podcast:
Episode 1 of the new Nation Fed of the Blind Nation's Blind podcast is now available athttps://nfb.org/images/nfb/nations_blind_podcast/nations_blind_episode_1_february_2016.mp3 <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/nations_blind_podcast/nations_blind_episode_1_february_2016.mp3>.While the episode can be directly downloaded from our website immediately; we expect the iTunes version will take another week. In the future, the iTunes version will be available simultaneously.