[Ohio-talk] All Aboard! Going to Hartville!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:23:08 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone! Travel with the Cleveland Chapter on April 9 for a 1
day trip to Amish Country!
Shopping at The Hartville Market and Lunch at the Hartville Kitchen.
Our last stop will be the Maize Valley Winery!

About Maize Valley Winery
Family-Owned and Operated in Hartville, Ohio

storefrontAt Maize Valley Market & Winery, our quality products and
fun family events are carefully crafted to help you celebrate the
harvest all year long.

We have been family-owned and operated in Hartville, Ohio, since the
1960s. An eclectic, ever changing business, Maize Valley offers
something for everyone including:
•a fresh produce market
•a deli showcasing Amish Country meats and cheeses
•a bakery featuring homemade breads and sweets
•a winery with handcrafted specialty wines

If you are interested, contact any member of the Cleveland chapter or
respond to this email for details!