[Ohio-talk] Access to Interviews

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:01:41 UTC 2016

Great interview!

David C. Perry,
Sent from my iPhone,
Phone: (513) 470-1122,
Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com

Proud Perry! Sharing the vision of success and victory!
Enabling Jacque to fight and win the war on Moyamoya!
Laborer, and Employee of the year for 2003, and 2016 with the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired,
Affiliated with the National Industries for the Blind,

Goal-Ball Player and Member of the United States Association of Blind Athletes,

Advocate with the World Blind Union, and Teamster's Local 100.

All people have Vision, so may we all see through the eyes in our hearts and abilities!