[Ohio-talk] FW: Tonight's "See What I'm Sayin" Welcomes Ms. Krystle

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 8 21:15:25 UTC 2016

fyi

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Schoonover Center, Rm. 427
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

From: Lee C. Martin [mailto:lches at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 4:14 PM
To: lcheslches1 at gmail.com
Subject: Tonight's "See What I'm Sayin" Welcomes Ms. Krystle

  Hello All,

>From the studios of Radio Next, "See What I'm Saying" Tuesday March 8, 2016,  we welcome Ms. Krystle, join us as this young Mother  shares her life challenges and  personal quest as she provides a educated, independent loving home and environment for her family while raising a loving child with developmental and  physically delayed syndrome.

During this month of disability awareness we trust you continue to share with us the realities of numerous families and individuals coping with disabilities and their voices of triumph over tribulation.

(Inspirational)

 Trust to see you there.

^^^

 You can catch "See What I'm Saying" weekly Tuesday's 7-9pm (EST)

Google: radionext.tv/coolgroove

For I-Phone go to APP store and download Tune in Radio Then open  it up, Then search for radio next TV Then check Cool Groove

Remember you can catch "See What  I'm Saying" weekly Tuesday's 7-9pm (EST) Your participation is welcomed, text us during the show at 317-709-7747 with comments or questions for our guest.

Thank you,

Lee Martin, Host
Florence McSwine, Co Host