[Ohio-talk] Malley's: Counting the Dollars!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 13 02:04:49 UTC 2016

Hi Listers,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

I have some Malley's Chocolates information for you, perhaps to be counted as a midway mark of our 10-day shipping period.  Some of you are saying "Come on, don't leave us in mid air!  What is it?"  All right, our tally.  Are you ready?  Okay, as of now, our tally is $367.80, thanks to Denver A. Jones, and others, who also placed their orders for Malley's Chocolates.  Denver, I didn't think you were interested, but I'm glad you decided to order.  Folks, can we make it to $500?

I know there are some of you who are still on the fence about ordering.  Well, you don't have to order.  However, I have a homework assignment for you.  If you don't order any Malley's chocolates, I would like you to tell someone outside our NFB community about our fundraiser.  Give them the link.  By doing so, you will introduce others to the NFB and at the same time, we can raise more money, which equals greater profits.  I'll tell you what I did.  In my neighborhood, is a restaurant called the Tick Tock Tavern.  Shawn and I have been frequenting it for years.  In fact, it's where the Cuyahoga Chapter has its monthly meetings.  Kim has been our regular server for years, and I have known her even longer.  At the end of our January meeting, I decided to ask her whether she could sell some candy for us and gave her some fliers, along with a Thank-You letter I wrote explaining the fundraiser and what we do with the profits.  Without hesitation, she offered to sell some candy.  Sure enough, I found her name and another person, Lois, on our order list.  These are people who aren't familiar with the NFBO and yet, they decided to help.  I want you to do something similar to what I did, and if you have other ideas, so much the better.  Is it a deal?

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Please order during the shipping period, which is from Monday, February 22nd to Monday, March 21st, 2016.  Shipping is free if you buy at least $60 worth of merchandise.

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley's Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, please contact:
Bill Malley (East of I-77) 		bmalley at malleys.com
Packy Malley (West of I-77) 	pmalley at malleys.com
(216)226-8300,  (216) 325-5570, or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994 Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567
or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135

 http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

May every contact we make keep those sweet profits coming our way.

All the best,
Milena Zavoli
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.  Put a spring in your step!  Treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio