[Ohio-talk] a presentation that may be of interest to some of you

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Mar 13 20:15:23 UTC 2016

Aleeha. Thanks for sharing the information on your presentation on STEM this
Tuesday. I had the chance to do one of my workshops on the development of
children with Optic Nerve Hypoplasia to a group of 53 teachers of the
visually impaired, occupational therapists and other professionals at a
private school for blind children out of state. I had a BrailleNote with the
outline of my presentation which contained my notes and references, which I
referred to throughout my lecture, which lasted two hours plus a question
and answer session. It was truly one of the greatest moments of my life
having the opportunity to conduct that presentation.

Best of luck.

Chris