[Ohio-talk] Dying to donate

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:41:30 UTC 2016

Salutations Federation family, I hope this message finds you well.
Attached you will find a flyer related to the upcoming fundraiser on April 2 at the Gracelyn Buffalo wild wings. The capital city chapter of the national Federation of the blind invite you to participate with us on April 2 as we raise funds to build the Federation in the city of Columbus. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Let us continue to build the Federation

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer