[Ohio-talk] More money for MFI campaign

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 14:26:03 UTC 2016

Hi Sherry Ruth, Hopefully you have received the money that I mailed out on Monday March 14th for the campaign.  There are a few remaining pig tails out which will mean more money being mailed in by the owners of the tails.  I trust that all will be mailed in within the next week.  From the looks of things, it would seem that your household, Rachel K and Richard P are in the top  running for that ipad drawing. There is still time for that to change though,  folks.  Anything can happen. Carol A