[Ohio-talk] Piggy tickets

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 17:31:59 UTC 2016

Here piggies, here piggiesIt has come to our attention that there are lost pig tickets out in the world.  Some have yet to find their way to me after being sold, claimed or adopted, whichever position you like.  We need to get all wandering ticket stubs in as soon as possible in order to see the tabulated results of our combined efforts.  I hope you have all kept track of the piggies that have been entrusted into your care for adoption and sale.  This ticket sale is along the lines of how the Jernigan tickets are handled, in the sense that a specified number of tickets are distributed with a minimum value attached ($5) for these and that we are held accountable for each and every ticket we have been given.  If any of you have tickets that have not been sold, just like with  the Jernigan tickets, we ask that  they be returned so someone else has the opportunity to get  them sold.  If any ticket stubs are not returned to the Flying Pig, as in, they get lost or are  unaccounted for, then we, as the NFBO are  responsible to pay the Flying Pig for said ticket.  Since this will take away from our profit,  please keep a close watch on your tickets, keep track of your stubs and mail them to me as soon as you can or as soon as they are sold, in order to avoid any losses.We have done great so far, let's keep up the good work and get the rest of the wandering piggies in the barn.Carol A