[Ohio-talk] Flying Pig Marathon

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 16:40:31 UTC 2016

So glad those piggies got rounded up. Silly piggies rooting around for better stuff. Perhaps we should get some nose  rings in them so they can't get under the fence and run anymore! Thanks for the update Cheryl!  We will be waiting for them to arrive in that postal pick up truck.Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Cheryl Fields via Ohio-talk<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Hello from Cleveland! Suzanne has my piggy and William's too. There
were a few strays wandering around Cleveland, Suzanne located them and
they are probably on their way to Cinncy, lol!
Have a great day! Cheryl Keep those piggy's coming!