[Ohio-talk] March 24th Update: Flying Pig BLT Station

Denver Jones emfs1969 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 01:02:07 UTC 2016

There is a red roof Inn on Ridge Road in Cincinnati that still has rooms available the night before. Para transit's phone number is 513-531-6888. If you need any details about the area, or any help don't educate the cold. You can reach me anytime day or night at 937-266-9907.

Respectfully,

Denver. Jones