[Ohio-talk] Eat Wings, raise funds

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:03:19 UTC 2016

Salutations federation family I hope this note finds you all well. I wanted to remind individuals especially in the Columbus Ohio, and surrounding cities that it will be a fundraiser taking place this upcoming Saturday beginning at 1 PM at Graceland shopping centers Buffalo wild wings location.
Beginning at 1 o'clock come eat wings with us, and raise funds for this event is open to all members of the Federation, and members of the public. Please find the flyer attached to the bottom of this email.
Should you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at: 317–6 29–4639.
I look forward to sharing some Federation spirit, and good cheer with you all this coming Saturday.
Yours in the movement,
Jordy,

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer

Begin forwarded message: