[Ohio-talk] Piggest Raffle Ever Winners!

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 05:25:04 UTC 2016

Richard,

I am just shocked that you would only paste a link here.

I will post the results.

Congratulations to our 2016 Piggest Raffle Ever Winners, presented by Stock Yards Bank & Trust.
1ST PLACE: $10,000 CASH ($5,000 TO THE WINNING TICKET HOLDER, $5,000 TO THE CHARITY WHO SOLD THE TICKET)
– Richard Payne Three Blind Mice of Ohio
-2ND PLACE: TWO YEAR LEASE OF A TOYOTA PRIUS‘
– Ray Chesnick – Harlequin Have Great Dane Rescue
3RD PLACE: CINCINNATI GET-AWAY EXPERIENCE -
– Grant Homan