[Ohio-talk] thanks from the flying pig

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:06:30 UTC 2016

Greetings Federation members,

You should be very proud of the members that attended the event last Sunday
and yourselves for getting the tickets sold.

 I    thank you and the nfb of Ohio is better because of the combined
efforts like the one we see below. Richard Payne president of the national
federation of the blind of Ohio

Hello Richard!

Congratulations on your Grunt achievement at a very successful Flying Pig
Marathon.  You assisted in getting nearly 38,000 Flying Pig participants set
up, properly equipped, to the start line, and proudly across the finish
line.

As you know the success of our event relies heavily on dedicated and
energetic volunteers so thank you for representing us well.

Please consider joining us for the 2017 Flying Pig Marathon!

Thank you again,

Jeanette Kiely

Volunteer Coordinator

Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon