[Ohio-talk] HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu May 5 14:33:07 UTC 2016

I want to say happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers on this list.

My mother will be 80 on her next birthday Lord willing and we will have quite a party for her in Chicago.

Mothers are so precious and vital to all that we are and do and I thank God for each of you.

I also want to say that I have met some amazing mothers that did not have their own biological children but embodied both in words and deeds all that I believe a mother should and can be!

Be Blessed and enjoy your day this weekend!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication