[Ohio-talk] Wanderu.com: an alternative to Greyhound website

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Fri May 6 13:43:10 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I was trying to book a Greyhound ticket last night and of course had no luck
with their horrible website. I called my daughter and she told me about a
website she uses all the time for booking her trips back and forth to
school. It is called www.wanderu.com

When you tell it where and when you are going, it gives

you all the available buses, including all bus services - Greyhound and
Megabus. It lists times and fares, and of course you can purchase your
tickets there online. I was using ZoomText and found it quite manageable.
JAWS users need to try it out. I am hoping this can help for those of who
have been struggling so long with Greyhound.

Enjoy,

Sheri Albers