[Ohio-talk] Charity Day 5K information

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:28:33 UTC 2016

Hi Carol and all,
I will be there! My cane will not be a tappin' but my guide dog's paws
will be a clickin' as we walk this 5K! I'm very excited, as this is my
first 5K walk. I am trying to get a group of guide dog users together
to join us. And of course, Oagdu can hand out literature at the table.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Columbus!
Deanna