[Ohio-talk] Health (Karen )

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Thu May 26 11:04:02 UTC 2016

Karen,

Man's extremities is God's opportunity! You are in my prayers

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
(513) 772-1094 Desk
(513) 582-8606 Mobil
(877) 347-0547 L2T Products and Services Toll free
Wmitch at zoomtown.com Email

Support the NFB of Ohio’s events, click on the links below. Please select the NFB Ohio as the nonprofit that you are supporting:

Charity day 5k walk/run
http://www.charityday5k.com/charity-partners/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind