[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} RE: OLBPD Family Fun and Learning Day!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 11:09:44 UTC 2016

All,
Everyone who is a patron of the National Library Service, which I assume is
every single one of you on this list, should be receiving the OLBPD
newsletter.
The Family Fun day is something they have done for many years, often
conflicting with the NFB convention, though happily not so this year.
If you want to know more about this year's event or to mae sure you are
getting the newsletter in the format of choice or if you want to order books
or magazines, contact them via email at:
olbpd at cpl.org
 or telephone
data/call_skype_logo
(216) 623-2911