[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} RE: OLBPD Family Fun and Learning Day!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:32:02 UTC 2016

The library invites speakers and have venders of interest to the blind
community. It is also an opportunity to invite family and friends to
become introduced to what is going on in our world, rehab, tech,
advocacy, audio books......
I will find out what the focus is for this year and write more later.
But, it is a good event