[Ohio-talk] marching for independence update

Denver Jones emfs1969 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:34:48 UTC 2016

Richard, I believe I have seen this happen in the past. If I am not mistaking, you sent that file from an outlook server or in Outlook quiet. If I am not mistaken this was probably originally a PDF file. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. If I am correct your outlook server or Outlook client has a security feature in place which you will have to contact tech-support to get turned off. Unless of course it is on your home computer and then of course I can give you the setting in which you will need to change. If I am correct and these things are true, no one from the Nfb will be able to open this file except myself. Until they download a few apps that I had to track down personally when I encountered this problem once before. I hope this is helpful to you.

Respectfully,

Denver. Jones