[Ohio-talk] Tired, stressed out, just need to relax? Make sure you sign-up for your massage at Convention!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Nov 4 12:17:57 UTC 2016

Are you attending the NFBO State Convention next weekend? If so, please read...
We all know how much fun our NFB of Ohio Convention is! Although, it can also be so jam-packed with activities and meetings, that we often don't give ourselves time to rest. But, this year, you will be able to take a few minutes to treat yourself to a nice 10-minute chair massage! Sit back and relax while one of our Licensed Massage Therapists works to loosen your tight muscles and melt away all your stress. The cost is only $10 and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users. It's a great way to de-stress and relax after a hard day of Conventioning! You'll be in good hands, so stop by and sit a spell!
We will be in the exhibit hall on Saturday, November 12th from 2:00-5:00.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

Deanna Lewis and LuAnn Bowers

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com